If you’ve been invited to an interview for a flight crew position, the hardest part is done. Now you need to seal the deal and show the company you are the right person for the job. This requires preparation and thought prior to the day itself.
If you’ve got an upcoming airline interview, make sure you are thoroughly prepared for the type of questions you’ll face and have developed considered, relevant answers using the STAR technique. Our Airline Interview Question Database consists of over 350 questions, split into 175+ Technical Questions and 175+ Competency Questions all with suggested answers. It’s a cost effective way of preparing for your upcoming interview.
Here are some examples of the types of pilot interview questions included in our database (HR/Competency & Technical):
- Give an example of when you have used your initiative?
- Give an example of when you have solved a problem as a team?
- Tell us about a time when you disagreed with a team member? What was the outcome?
- When should you increase your final reserve fuel to 45 minutes?
- What is Mach Tuck?
- In meteorology what is the SALR?
All of the questions come with suggested answers to help you prepare. We also have a separate interview question database for Cadet Pilots who have an interview with a flight school or airline for an MPL or Cadet Program.
Visit our Airline Interview Question Database Page for more information.