Which Plane Holds the Most Passengers?
Which plane carries the most passengers?
The world’s largest commercial passenger aircraft is the Airbus 380 (A380) which has a maximum capacity of 853 seats. As well as being the largest aircraft, it also flys the longest route of Sydney to Dallas which is operated by Qantas.
- Maximum Passenger Capacity: 853 People
- Range: 15,700 km
- Mmo: M0.89
- Max ramp weight: 562 tonnes
- Max take-off weight: 560 tonnes
- Max landing weight: 386 tonnes
- Max zero fuel weight: 361 tonnes
- Max fuel capacity: 320,000 litres