Emirates Pilot Assessment Guide
Suitable for Direct Entry First Officers & Captains
Emirates is the largest airline in the Middle East with a fleet of over 230 wide bodied aircraft. The Emirates pilot selection process is notoriously rigorous which is testament to the airline’s high operating standards. Pilots employed by Emirates can expect to receive a significant tax free salary along with a housing allowance and generous staff travel perks.
Ensure you are fully prepared for your Emirates First Officer or Captain assessment with our selection guide which contains up-t0-date information based on feedback from recent successful candidates.
Our briefing package, which can be downloaded immediately, includes a comprehensive 48 page, 9,000 word guide to the Emirates pilot assessment, which includes the following:
- General overview of the process with hints and tips
- Typical interview question asked (over 100 potential questions)
- Group Exercise (various typical scenarios)
- Simulator Assessment Overview & Guide
- Aptitude Tests (description and links to free practice tests)
- Medical Overview
Last reviewed: February 2018
The price for the briefing is £29.99
The guide can be downloaded immediately after purchase.
Please email [email protected] to make an enquiry.