Website Air Hamburg
Air Hamburg are recruiting Non-Rated and Rated Embraer Legacy First Officers for their fleet based in Hamburg, Germany.
- valid type rating for Embraer Legacy600 / 650 / 650E is an advantage
- 500 hours of flight experience required on a CS 23 or CS 25 jet
- above-average flying skills
- valid EASA Part ATPL
- valid EASA Part MED Medical Class 1
- Fluent German and English spoken and written
- High flexibility as well as an above-average commitment
- Professional manners
- Very good organizational and coordination skills
- Strong communication skills and teamwork skills
- Initiative and responsibility
- Independent, structured and problem-solving work style
- You keep a cool head in stressful situations
- Heart and soul for your job
- Unrestricted work and residence permit for the Federal Republic of Germany
- Valid EU driving license class B
- Must Hold EASA Pilot Licence and Medical.
- Must have legal right to live and work in the European Union.
- Must be willing to live in the vicinity of Hamburg area
- Must have very good German and English Language Skills; spoken and written.
* Please send your complete documents with your letter of motivation, a detailed curriculum vitae, the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations by email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org