QantasLink require Trainee First Officers.
QantasLink is Australia’s largest regional airline, operating a fleet of modern regional aircraft. They have built a reputation for excellence in safety, operational reliability, engineering, maintenance and customer service.
QantasLink proudly connects regional Australia to the world with a dedicated team of highly skilled and valued employees.
A career as a QantasLink pilot is extremely rewarding and fulfilling. QantasLink offers successful applicants an exciting and challenging flying career with Australia’s leading regional carrier in a two crew turbo-prop RPT operation. They operate a fleet of Dash 8 aircraft, including state of the art Q400s.
To be successful in this role you will have an unrestricted legal right to work in Australia as well as the following:
- A Commercial Pilot Licence (For international applicants please see http://www.casa.gov.au/fcl/overbr.htm for licence information)
- Passes in all Australian ATPL Theory subjects
- English Language Proficiency Level 6 on your Licence
- Hold current endorsements for Instrument Approach 2D and 3D on a current Australian Instrument Rating – Multi Engine Aeroplane (New Zealand applicants must have converted their licence/ratings to an Australian Licence/Rating prior to applying for a position)
- Total aeronautical experience of 250 hours or greater
- 70 hours or greater PIC of an aeroplane (excluding ICUS)
- Current CASA or CAANZ Class 1 Aviation Medical Certificate
- Be willing and able to pass a Drug and Alcohol Test
- The ability to hold an Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC)
- Hold a current passport with unrestricted access to all Qantas ports of call with at least 12 months validity