https://www.flightdeckfriend.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/7641.jpg 275 794 https://www.flightdeckfriend.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/FDF-Logo-2.png 2019-10-12 06:00:512019-12-01 00:55:36ACE Belgium Freighters B747 Rated First Officers
Website Ace Belgium Freighters
B747 First Officers ACE Belgium Freighters Belgium
ACE Belgium Freighters S.A. is a new airline established at Liege Airport (LGG). The airline is operating scheduled cargo flights and charter services carrying nonstandard goods and general cargo internationally. ACE Belgium Freighters is part of a Global airline group carries approximately 200,000 tons of cargo annually. The Group is in rapid growth, and is looking for great & talented people with possibility to evolve within the company.
- Hold a valid Type Rating B747-400.
- Hold a valid EASA licence
- Hold a valid EASA Part Med Class 1
- ICAO English 4-5
- 3000 hours Total Time
- 400 hours on B747
Attach the following documents:
- Updated CV
- Copy of Passport (only two first pages) and or ID
- Copy of the Medical Certificate (EASA Part Med Class 1)
- Pilot EASA license
- 4 last pages of the logbook on the B747
Applications are via email.