Website Aegean Airlines
Aegean Airlines Airbus A320 Captains – Star Alliance Carrier
On behalf of Contractair:
Our client; Aegean Airlines needs little introduction, as they are a successful airline who operate as a Star Alliance Carrier recognised across Europe. We are delighted to be working exclusively with Aegean in order to recruit A320 Captains to command the aircraft starting in early 2019.
Captains – Type Rated only
• EASA ATPL with a valid A320 Type Rating, IR, EASA Class 1 Medical certificate
• 5000 hours Total Time on Airline Jet Aircraft with a MTOW above 25 tonnes
• 1000 hours as PIC on A320
• Minimum ICAO Level 4 English Language Proficiency
• Last flight on an A320 within preceding 24 months
• No record of accident/incident
• Letter of Authenticity from the Licence issuing aviation authority to accompany your licence
• EU Passport
• Long term contract
• Competitive European salary
• Accommodation and transportation
• More than one base on offer
• Confirmed monthly screening and start dates
• Personal Accident / Travel Insurance provided
• Option for flexible part time pattern during winter schedule 15 days on/15 days off
Ongoing Simulator screenings
Interview and SIM screening will be held in Frankfurt (FRA). Accommodation to be arranged by the airline. Travel on the airlines short haul network will be provided if requested
Phase 1: Sim only in FRA
Phase 2: Standard tests and interview in ATH after the sim
OCC: To be held in ATH
Contractair (by Resource Group) pride ourselves on our attention to detail and care for both candidate and client. We strive to deliver the finest service and ensure your application will be dealt with efficiently. You can expect any application to be responded to within a 24-hour period and if successful you will be represented to our client the same day.
We look forward to receiving your application and building a long-term professional relationship.
Applications are via email with CV.