Aeroflot – Russian Airlines is recruiting pilots from all over the world to operate their new generation fleet of B737.
- A valid airline pilot license in compliance with international aviation standards and with rating «В737NG aircraft captain»
- A document confirming 3000 flight hours minimum as a pilot, including at least 500 hours as a B737NG civil aircraft captain
- A document confirming completion of necessary training programs for B737NG aircraft type in aviation training centers certified (approved) in accordance with laws of the state where the aviation training center is located
- Documents confirming no record of convictions for criminal offenses and (or) procedural decisions on recognizing the person as a suspect in a crime, or indictments in relation to the person in the foreign state of which the candidate is a national, issued by authorized bodies of the state, translated to Russian and notarized in the territory of the Russian Federation
- A document confirming absence of aviation accidents and incidents provided for by annex 13 to the Convention on International Civil Aviation due to a personal fault during the period of professional activity of the foreign national
- A valid first class medical assessment
- A stable salary
- Accommodation in a hotel-type campus
- Employment benefits protected from inflation Annual paid leave (together with additional cash compensation) and additional leaves
- Assistance in obtaining a work permit and a work visa
- Possibility to plan flights with crew change at the place of residence
- Repayment of debt under apprenticeship agreement with the previous employer due to early termination of employment agreement
- Corporate air tickets for employees and members of their families (wife, children, parents) for flights of Aeroflot and more than 80 partner companies
Applications are via email with CV and Cover Letter. We can prepare the documents for you. See here.