Website Air Arabia
Air Arabia is looking to hire experienced A320 type rated First Officers for our Operations based out of Egypt.
Qualification and Experience:
A320 Rated applicants:
- Holding Egyptian nationality
- Appropriate ATPL License, alternatively, CPL License with Frozen ATPL is a must.
- He/she must pass the Medical Fitness check-up carried for the Second Officers (Co-Pilots) as per Air Arabia/ ECAA standards.
- Training in safety and emergency response is essential – a formal qualification is an advantage.
- Basic Airport, security procedures and regulations training is an advantage.
- Crew Resources Management Training is considered as an advantage.
- Proficient in using Aircraft systems, proficient in Microsoft Office, Internet and Web Search.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills, Technical reports writing, presentations, etc.
- Very good English Language proficiency.
- He/she must have at least 200 hours of flying Airbus 320.
- Experience with low cost airline is highly desirable.
- Exposure to QA/Safety/Security/Audit procedures and practices related to and affecting Flight Operations.
- Capable of applying policies, procedures and manuals as per approved standards and regulations. • Capable to perform in a changing environment with heavy work-load schedules and ad-hoc scenarios.
- Composed, self-confident and focused, capable of handling emergencies and threats with efficiency.
- Proven skills in analyzing data, identifying irregularities and recommending solutions.
- Cost-oriented, possesses effective problem solving and decision making skills.
Do you think you have what it takes to be part of our dynamic and target driven team?
If the answer is yes, then you may apply for the position by sending us a copy of your updated resume and a copy of your national ID to email@example.com with clearly mentioning in the subject line: RBG19-First Officer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org