Website Air Baltic
Air Baltic is currently looking Dash 8 Non Type Rated First Officers to be based in Riga, Latvia.
Are you ready for your next challenge? Become a part of a dynamic and professional flight deck team at one of the most innovative airlines in Europe.
Learn what our pilots think of airBaltic (click here)
- Work for a growing, sustainable and innovative European airline*
- Supported Type rating, professional training programs and career development
- Opportunity of fast path to Captaincy, more than that- your future as a Captain on our state-of-art aircraft Airbus A220-300
- Travel benefits in line with aviation industry standards
- Social guarantees, health and accident insurances, loss of licence insurance after a certain time on board
- Multicultural work environment with professionals from 30 nations and unique networking opportunities
- Potential income range** 33 000 – 36 000 EUR (gross) during the 1st year of employment in accordance with pre-defined remuneration policy, including average productivity and including other optional monetary motivation tools. Remuneration policy ensures steady income growth in the following years of the employment.
- Valid EU FCL, CPL or ATPL licence, ME IR(A) rating and MCC Course
- Valid EASA Medical Class 1
- ICAO English 4 or higher
- Passed ATPL(A) theoretical knowledge examinations in accordance with FCL.515
- Completed the advanced UPRT course – aeroplanes conducted in accordance with FCL
- Good command of Latvian, Estonian or Lithuanian language
Conditions for the job application
- The successful candidates should be self-motivated, committed to the highest standards of safety and responsibility
- Candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be shortlisted and invited to take part in the screening process
- Background check will be conducted on all applicants
- Restrictions that prohibit the hire in accordance with the law “On Aviation” Article 57.1. paragraph 4 will be evaluated
Applications are online.