Air Macau was established on 13 September 1994. Its commercial inauguration was on 09 November 1995.
Air Macau is a regional carrier based in Macau. Air Macau’s Airbus fleet of eleven A321, three A320, four A319 and currently fly to the following destinations: Beijing, Chengdu, Nanjing, Shanghai, Xiamen, Hangzhou, Nanning, Ningbo, Hefei, Taiyuan, Shenyang, Zhengzhou, Chongqing, Seoul, Bangkok, Tokyo, Osaka, Hanoi, Da Nang, Kaohsiung and Taipei.
To cope with our business expansion, Air Macau is now looking for A320 Rated First Officers.
- Possess a valid ICAO, FAA or EASA ATPL or CPL license.
- Holds A320 type rating.
- Minimum 1000 hours total flight time. (non-rated you need 1500 hours)
- Minimum 200 hours Multi-engine on Corporate/Airline or Instructor (non-rated you need 1000 hours on a Jet or Turboprop multi-crew aircraft)
- Housing allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Laundry allowance
- Per diem for lay-over flights
- Fly Incentive pay (when monthly block hours over 70 hours)
- Duty Incentive pay for each flight duty day
- Flight Sector Incentive pay for each flight sector
- Night Flying Allowance for late night scheduled flight duty originating from Macau
- Medical Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance on 24-hr worldwide basis
- Income protection insurance
- Provident fund upon completion of First contract
- Annual leaves 21 working days per year
- 104 days-off per annum
- Free & Discounted tickets for self & family
- Interline tickets
- Annual Wage Supplement(13th month pay)
- One-time relocation payment will be given after release
- Optional flight scheme(accumulated days off)
- Optional commutings contract(9 weeks ON/3 weeks OFF)
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://app.airmacau.com.mo:8080/recruit/Recruit_ApplyForm.aspx?source=AviationJobs.Mem →