Website Air Mauritius
The long-standing airline was established in 1967 and is the national flag carrier of Mauritius. Air Mauritius is based at Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport in the tropical paradise capital of Port Louis. The airline is currently serving 19 destinations in a network covering Asia, Africa, Europe and Australia and is the leading scheduled carrier operating in the Indian Ocean.
A350 First Officers Air Mauritius
- Higher School Certificate or equivalent or Country’s highest secondary academic qualification for expatriate candidates.
- Medical: Class 1 (In case of medical restrictions Air Mauritius reserves the right not to accept the medical certificates)
- Licenses: ICAO or equivalent standard
- Candidates shall meet the requirements of the local authorities
- Minimum age: 20 years as at closing date
- Valid ATPL
- 2000 flying hours on multi engine jet aircraft
- Airbus A350 type rated (as applicable) plus a minimum of 100 flying
- hours on type and 20 sectors as Primary Crew in the last 12 months
- Job reference should be specified on the envelope, application form and e-mail;
- Copies of licenses including Medical, front page of passport,
- testimonials/reference letters should be submitted with the application form;
- All licenses and medical certificates shall remain valid throughout the selection exercise;
- Mauritian nationals without type rating may be considered
- Air Mauritius reserves the right
- Not to proceed with this vacancy;
- To appoint the selected candidates on the fleet based on its operational requirements.
Candidates are invited to send their applications on the Company’s prescribed Application form bearing job reference with full curriculum vitae and a motivation letter. Applications are via email.
Remuneration and conditions of employment:
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the selected candidates.
Human Resources Department
Air Mauritius Limited Flight Operations Building SSR International Airport Plaine Magnien MAURITIUS