Website Air Mauritius
The long-standing airline was established in 1967 and is the national flag carrier of Mauritius. Air Mauritius is based at Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport in the tropical paradise capital of Port Louis. The airline is currently serving 23 destinations in a network covering Asia, Africa, Europe and Australia and is the leading scheduled carrier operating in the Indian Ocean.
Air Mauritius has vacancies for the following posts:-
Direct Entry FIRST OFFICERS (Job Reference: DEFO/APR17)
Basic Requirements of Flight Crew:
- School Certificate or equivalent
- Medical: Class 1 (In case of medical restrictions Air Mauritius reserves the right not to accept the medical certificates)
- Licenses: ICAO or equivalent standard
- Candidates shall meet the requirements of the local authorities
- Minimum age: 20 years as at closing dateFlying Criteria:
ATR Fleet (Mauritian Nationals only)
- Valid CPL / IR
- Frozen ATPL
1000 flying hours on multi engine EASA PART 23 aircraft. ATR type rating is an advantage
- Valid ATPL
- 1000 flying hours on multi engine EASA PART 23 aircraft.
- Airbus type rating is an advantage
- Valid ATPL
- 2000 flying hours on multi engine jet aircraft Airbus type rating is an advantage
Remuneration and conditions of employment:
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the selected candidates.
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to complete the prescribed form, available on www.airmauritius.com/aboutus/pilotsapplication.pdf for submission by post or e-mail.
Human Resources Department
Air Mauritius Limited Flight Operations Building SSR International Airport Plaine Magnien MAURITIUS