Website Air Serbia
From Air Serbia:
Air Serbia is the national airline of the Republic of Serbia. We are one of the oldest airlines in Europe with a history that dates back to 1927. In October 2013 we rebranded and became Air Serbia, as part of an investment deal between the Government of Serbia and Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates.
Air SERBIA is seeking qualified applicants for the following position on our B737 fleet:
Type Rated Captain: Current on type B737 300-900, 2000h PIC on type, minimum TT 4000h
Type Rated First Officer and Non-Type Rated First Officer: no minimum hours requirement, possibility of self-sponsored B737 300-900 Type Rating, priority will be given to those with a B737 300-900 type rating.
Valid EASA FCL, Serbian CAD or validated license acceptable to Serbian CAD (including frozen license for First Officers)
Class I medical
Documentation to be submitted at the interview:
- Valid passport – original and copy
- Valid flying license – original and copy
- In case the flying license was not issued by Serbian CAD, it is necessary to provide certificate of the flying license validity by the issuing Authority
- No accident or incident report – original and copy
- Medical certificate – original and copy
- Last two pages of the logbook showing total flight time per category
- Certificate that the person is not subject of a criminal investigation and that the person was not criminally charged (no criminal record)
- Last LPC/OPC SIM Check grade
As a fast growing dynamic company we are always looking for the best people to join us in building a great airline. If you share our commitment to delivering service excellence while demonstrating accountability and integrity and you are ready to embrace this opportunity, don’t hesitate to apply now on our website!
If you meet all of our criteria please send us your application with attached CV, copies of license and medical documents.
Only shortlisted candidates who meet all the above mentioned criteria will be contacted.
Applications are online.