Website Air Serbia
Air Serbia is currently looking for Non-Rated First Officers to be based in Belgrade.
Here you can see additional information regarading the position.
Position: Non Type Rated First Officer
Department: Flight Operations
Location: Belgrade – Airport
Application deadline: 31.12.2019
Air Serbia is the national airline of the Republic of Serbia. We are one of the oldest airlines in Europe with a history that dates back to 1927. In October 2013 we rebranded and became Air Serbia, as part of an investment deal between the Government of Serbia and Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates.
Air SERBIA is seeking qualified applicants for the following position on our A320, ATR 72 and B737 fleet:
Non-Type Rated First Officer: at least CPL with ATPL theory credit and min 100h PIC
Serbian CAD license or valid EASA FCL
Type rating related to Serbian license only
Class I medical
Minimum ELP 4
Please have in mind that preference will be given to candidates with the right to work in Republic of Serbia.
Documentation to be submitted at the technical assessment:
- CV including passport size photo
- Valid passport – original and copy
- Valid flying license – original and copy
- No accident or incident report issued from responsible civil aviation authorities or a previous operator – original and copy
- Medical certificate – original and copy
- MCC Certificate-original and copy
- ELP – original and copy
- Last two pages of the logbook showing total flight time per category
- Certificate that the person is not subject of a criminal investigation and that the person was not criminally charged (no criminal record)
- Signed approval from the side of the candidate to conduct security check (will be given during technical assessment)
Selection process includes:
- Technical knowledge and non-technical skills assessment
- Competency-based interview
- Simulator check
As a fast growing dynamic company we are always looking for the best people to join us in building a great airline. If you share our commitment to delivering service excellence while demonstrating accountability and integrity and you are ready to embrace this opportunity, don’t hesitate to apply now on our website!
If you meet all of our criteria please send us your application with attached CV, copies of license and medical documents.
We look forward to meeting you soon.
Applications are online.
To apply for this job please visit isk.omega.rs.