Website Air Transat
Air Transat is Canada’s number one holiday travel airline in the Canadian and transatlantic markets. Every year, it carries nearly 4.5 million passengers to approximately 60 destinations in 26 countries.
Based in Montreal, the company employs 3,000 people and operates a fleet of narrow and wide-body jets.
Air Transat is a business unit of Transat A.T. Inc., a leading integrated international tourism company active in air transportation, accommodation, travel packaging and distribution.
Our mission, brighten the everyday with the joy of vacation.
Live the Transat experience and be part of the journey; come join our team as a second in command pilot position for our Toronto base.
- The Second in Command will have to perform the specific responsibilities relating to operating the aircraft to which he is assigned;
- Assist in flight planning and other preparations for flight, as directed by the Captain;
- Sign the Flight Release document prior any flight;
- Carry out such duties assigned by the Captain;
- Carry out other tasks as per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Minimum of 2000 hours flying time, including flying experience on turboprop or jet aircraft type (essential);
- Hold a updated certified logbook;
- Hold a valid Canadian airline pilot licence (ATPL);
- Thorough knowledge of Canadian aviation regulations (RAC);
- Hold a medical certificate of category class 1;
- Hold Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident status;
- No restrictions to travel in the United State or other countries served by Air Transat;
- Hold a college level diploma in piloting, an asset.
Applications are online.
To apply for this job please visit www.transat.com.