* In possession of a current Airbus A340 Type rating;
* First Officers – Minimum of 1500 flight hours, with at least 200 hours on Airbus A340
* A Valid EASA/JAA ATPL;
* A class 1 medical certificate;
* Business Aviation back-ground is an asset;
* Fluent English – ICAO level 4 or better;
* Right to live and work in the EU;
* Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook);
* In possession of a clean criminal conduct and able to apply for Russian and US visa;
* Applicants are also expected to be disciplined, responsible, organised and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Experience and Qualifications:
* Interested applicants are invited to download their application form (bottom of link) and to send it together with:
* Complete Curriculum Vitae;
* Flight experience break down (total time, Jet, PIC, and on type time);
* Copy of latest valid EASA/JAA ATPL license and Medical certificate;
* Copy of valid passport;
* Proof of recency (last 3 logbook pages);
* 2 references;
* Current Criminal Conduct certificate.
Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter via e-mail stating the role applying for in the subject line.