https://www.flightdeckfriend.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/1400.jpg 275 794 https://www.flightdeckfriend.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/FDF-Logo-2.png 2019-09-15 06:00:442019-09-14 22:05:31AirExplore B737 Rated Captains
AirExplore is currently looking for B737 Captains for their ACMI operation.
- Valid ATPL(A) licence and B737 300-900/IR(A) ratings issued or accepted in accordance with Commission Regulation (EU) No. 1178/2011
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate issued by competent authority in accordance with Commission Regulation (EU) No 1178/2011 Part-MED
- Have the minimum level 5 of English language proficiency
- Have the minimum of 3000 total flight hours, a minimum of 1500 total MPA flight hours, a minimum of 500 flight hours as PIC B737 300-900
- Pass successfully screening process (theoretical testing, interview, sim evaluation).
- Young and dynamic team
- Competitive salary
- Full time employment contract
- AirExplore base BTS , operation of AXE worldwide – contract will cover different bases: Israel (Tel Aviv), Palau island… and European bases
- AirExplore will arrange and pay for the tickets from the bases to a home base assigned to a pilot as stated in the contract
- Contract will start after a successful Operator Proficiency Check within Operator Conversion Course.
Applications are online.
To apply for this job please visit airexplore.sk.