Allegiant First Officer
From America’s favorite small cities to world-class destinations, Allegiant makes leisure travel affordable and convenient. We are searching for pilots who are committed to our profession and seeking a long term career at Allegiant. We look to develop our pilots as leaders who share our passion for aviation, are innovative within the industry and strive to be Captains in every aspect of the word.
- Minimum of 3000 flights hours (fixed wing), Jet time (Lower flight time may be considered based on current work history, 121 experience, military experience, or equipment).
Allegiant is an equal opportunity employer and will not unlawfully discriminate against qualified applicants or Team Members with respect to any terms or conditions of employment based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, marital status, military service status, union/non-union activity, citizenship status, or other characteristic protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. This includes compliance with all federal, state and local laws providing for nondiscrimination on the basis of disability in all aspects of the employment process and the requirement to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with those laws.
- Must have current FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- Must have a valid driver’s license • Must have a valid passport
- Airline Transport Pilot Certificate, Airplane Multiengine Land (AMEL)Must verify flight time by logbooks
- Must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen
- Must have authorization to work in the U.S. as defined in the Immigrations Act of 1986
- College degree preferred
- PIC time preferred