Website Anderson Air
Anderson Air is looking for a First Officer to join their growing organization.
As one of Canada’s top management and charter operators with over 37 years in operation, Anderson Air prides itself on a proven safety record along with delivering exceptional customer service to our clients.
They provide competitive wages, benefits and a great team environment.
- Transport Canada Commercial Pilot License with a Group 1 Instrument rating
- IATRA written or ATPL exams completed
- Valid Transport Canada Class 1 Medical • Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Must live in the Greater Vancouver area • Valid Canadian Passport
- 1000 hours total Time (fixed-wing Preferred)
- 500 hours fixed wing PIC (Multi engine or high performance single engine turbine PIC preferred)
- 100 hours of Turbine Time
- High School diploma
- Oral and written proficiency in English
- Experience in a similar position
- Glass cockpit and/or FMS experience
- Post secondary education
- Proficient in a second language
- Internal Anderson Air referral
- Excellent customer service abilities
- Multi-crew communication and problem solving abilities
Applications are via email with CV and Covering Letter/
Closing Date: 30 March 2018
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org