Website ASL Airlines Hungary
ASL Aviation Holdings owns, operates and manages a fleet in excess of 140 jet and turboprop aircraft, providing services for passengers and cargo fleets. ASL Hungary is based at Budapest Liszt Ferenc Airport. The Company now operates a fleet of six B737-400 freighter aircraft.
Utilising important synergies within the Group, we are continuously developing ourselves with the aim of providing our Customers with best-in-class service.
We are now seeking an outstanding aviation professional as full-time First Officer in Budapest.
– have a small but dedicated and enthusiastic team with lots of energy and passion for what we do
– belong to a great Group where we share our values, visions and manage a fleet in excess of 140 jet and turboprop aircraft, providing support to passenger and cargo operators
– are located in the heart of Europe within reach of all major cities
– aim for a work-life balance to spend quality time on what’s really important
Are looking for First Officers who have…
– valid EASA license and the right to live and work in the EU
– preferably a valid B737 Type Rating – 500 hours total time on type
– valid CPL/ME/IR with (frozen) ATPL (A) theory and credit
– valid First Class EASA Medical License
– excellent communication skills with minimum of English level 4 and leadership qualities
– permanent full-time direct Hungarian contract
– predictable rostering with block of non-flying days
– up to 30 days annual leave as per local labour code
– we take care of your travel, accommodation and uniform
– we give you loss of license insurance
– and most importantly your life back with approximately 350 flight hours annually
Applications are online.