We are unsure if they are actively recruiting, but Aurigny do accept unsolicited applications for the position of First Officer and low hour pilots are eligible, there is no hour requirements.
Aurigny recruits flight crew based at Guernsey and Alderney, flying on our ATR and Dornier fleets to a variety of destinations. Full training is given and over time recruits can have the opportunity to advance in terms of promotion or move between fleets.
Applicants for Flight Crew positions must:
– Hold an appropriate, current and valid EASA pilot’s licence
– Hold a valid Instrument Rating
– Hold a current and valid and EASA Class 1 Medical Certificate
– Hold a current passport valid for unrestricted travel throughout Europe
– Have a good command of English, both written and spoken (minimum ICAO Level 4)
– Be able to swim unaided
– Be able to provide 5 years continuous employment history (or similar) to obtain a security pass
– Be able to pass enhanced pre-employment screening checks to Aurigny’s satisfaction
– Be able to pass pre-employment assessments regarding suitability for role
Applicants for Captain positions must:
– Have completed a minimum of 2000 hours flying
– Have completed a minimum of 500 hours flying in command on multi-crew operations
Applications are via email with CV and Covering Letter.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.aurigny.com/html/en/recruitment.aspx?lang=en →