Website BA CityFlyer
BA CityFlyer have launched their First Officer Placement Programme in conjunction with Kura Aviation this morning. We expect the programme to be very popular so please apply if you’re interested as soon as you can.
You will initially begin the role as Fleet Technical Executive on 1st November which is planned for 12 months after which you would move to the Navigation, Weights and Performance Officer and providing you complete the role successfully and the BESTPILOT programme with Kura then you will offered a First Officer position at BACF.
When you begin the role of First Officer, your salary will be the Trainee Entry Pilot (TEP) entry salary at that time. The salary for TEP entrants is currently c.£36,418. You are bonded in the first 2 years of your employment as a First Officer.
From Kura & BA CityFlyer:
Take your career further, faster, higher with the new First Officer Placement Programme.
Exclusive to KURA Aviation, the BA CityFlyer First Officer Placement Programme is a work placement and funded training opportunity designed specifically for modular trained pilots which leads to the full time, permanent, role of First Officer on the Embraer 170/190.
Key Features of the BA CityFlyer First Officer Placement Programme:
- This opportunity is exclusive to modular trained pilots
- Commercial Pilot Licence and Instrument Rating required
- Pre-entry selection process
- BESTPILOT™ training programme
- Fully funded 40 hour MCC + JOC
- Fully funded and bonded Embraer 170/190 type rating
- Guaranteed First Officer position on satisfactory completion of training
Following a three stage selection process, successful applicants will receive a First Officer job offer which is subject to satisfactory completion of the full training programme.
- EASA CPL/IR (A)
- ICAO Level 6 English
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Unrestricted right to live and work in the UK
- Be able to satisfy BA CityFlyer referencing requirements
- Must be able to attend for selection in the periods stated in the FAQ
Applications are online, through the link below or by clicking on the banner at the top of the page.