https://www.flightdeckfriend.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/w-BASE-E120app.jpg 617 2044 https://www.flightdeckfriend.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/FDF-Logo-2.png 2019-06-12 12:00:252019-06-11 17:47:27BASe Airlines Emb120 Rated First Officers
Website BASe Airlines
EMB120 First Officers BASe Airlines Hungary
BASe Airlines is hiring EMB120 First Officers for European Base with a Permanent Position including all standard benefits.
- 1500 hours total time including 300 hours on a turboprop (no SIM time),
- Current on that type in the past 12 months,
- Current First Class Medical Certificate,
- ICAO Level 4 English or above,
- No history of accidents or incidents,
- EASA or ICAO ATPL Licence with a valid EMB 120 rating endorsement
- Must have the legal right to live and work in Europe
- Base: EU (various)
- Contract Term: Permanent Contract
- Roster: max.3 weeks On min.7 days Off per month (incl. 4 consecutive days each month)
- Salary to be agreed
- Per diems €50,00 /day
- Paid SIM trainings, courses, OPC, LPC, regular MED check.
- Paid accommodation + transportation, whilst away from residence
- 20 Days Paid Leave per annum.
- Other advantages: uniform, shirts, pilot bag, etc..
- Job security at a stabile company with 28 years of experience in passenger and cargo air transport operating all around Europe
- Carrier progression to type ERJ145 and other
Applications are via email with CV and Covering Letter.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org