https://www.flightdeckfriend.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/shutterstock_246833344.jpg 900 1600 https://www.flightdeckfriend.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/FDF-Logo-2.png 2019-08-08 12:00:402019-08-07 19:50:12Biman Bangladesh Airlines B737 Rated First Officers
Website Biman Bangladesh Airlines
B737NG First Officers Biman Bangladesh Airlines Bangladesh
Biman Bangladesh Airlines Limited, the National Flag Carrier with an excellent work environment and a corporate culture, is looking for experienced pilots for the post B737NG First Officers.
- Citizen of Bangladesh.
- Holder of ATPL issued/endorsed by Civil Aviation Authority of Bangladesh (CAAB).
- Valid class-1 medical with no restrictions except spectacles.
- Minimum 2000 hours total time
- Be current on respective type.
- No accident/incident record.
- No affidavit will be acceptable in case of date of birth.
- Candidates employed in government/semi-government/autonomous or other airlines must provide NOC before joining if selected.
- Selected candidates will have to undergo training for specific period at Bangladesh Airlines Training Centre (BATC) and any other institute approved by Biman.
- Selected candidates shall have to sign an agreement and a surety bond separately on non-judiciary stamp of taka 1000/- each.
- All taxes will be borne by Captain & First Officer himself.
Documents to be attached:
- 05 copies of recent passport size color photographs.
- Copy of Valid ATPL
- Copy of NID
- Copy of valid class one medical certificates
- copy of valid instrument rating
- Other relevant documents/certificates/licenses
- Last 02 (two) copies of log book page.
Applications are online or via email for a one year contract.
To apply for this job please visit www.biman-airlines.com.