Website British Airways
Recruiting Cabin Crew onto their Mixed Fleet Contracts to be based at London Heathrow. Mixed fleet operate a combination of short and long haul flights.
- To be aged 18 or over at time of application
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Previous customer service experience (Desirable)
- Hold a valid passport (with minimum of 12 months before expiry date) with the unrestricted right to live and work in the UK and which allows unrestricted global travel
- You will need to be able to acquire a US Visa
- To undergo a Criminal Record Check for all countries of residence for six months or more in the previous five years and be able to provide satisfactory references for the last five years
- Ability to obtain and retain an airside pass
- Be willing and able to work shifts covering 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year for your entire career
- Be willing and able to spend periods of time away from home and conduct stand-by duties in the proximity of your airport base
- To wear the British Airways uniform to the required standard with no visible tattoos or body piercings. Tattoos or body piercings must never be visible on the body or through uniform clothing and MUST be able to be covered. Only tattoos that can be reasonably covered up are permitted. Plasters and bandages must not be used
- To undertake training to obtain an EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) Cabin Crew Attestation (CCA) (which will be arranged for you as part of the assessment process for the role)
- You will hold Maths and English GCSE qualifications grades A*-C (4-9) or equivalent (if you do not have the required grades or your certificates, you will work towards Maths & English Functional Skills alongside your Apprenticeship) – if applicable
- During your first 12 months you will work towards obtaining your apprenticeship including Maths & English functional skills (if eligible)
Applications are online.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ba.com.