Website Cargojet Airways
Cargojet Airways, a Canadian air cargo operator is currently looking for B757/767 First Officers to be based in Hamilton.
Business: Cargojet Airways Ltd.
Title: First Officer
Terms of Employment: Permanent / Full Time
Location of Work: Hamilton, Ontario
Hours of Work: 40 hours/week
Benefits: Eligible for salary increases under collective agreement. Eligible for standard group benefits.Salary: Range from $ 70,000 annually to $ 119,000
- Assist the Captain in the flight planning, preparation and management of the flight;
- Carry out take-offs and landings under the specific authority of the Captain;
- Carry out other duties the Captain may delegate;
- Assume responsibility of Captain in the event of the Captain’s incapacitation.
- ATPL or CPL/Multi-IFR with IATRA written
- 1500 hours total time which should include 500 hours multi-turbine.
- Completion of secondary school and graduation from a certified flying or aviation school is required.
- A commercial pilot’s licence or an air transport pilot’s licence is required.
Applications are via email with CV and Covering Letter.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org