Cargolux International Airlines are currently looking for non-rated and rated Boeing 747-8 & 747-400 First Officers.
Details as per their online advert:
Team up with the multicultural community of professionals at Cargolux and fly state of the art BOEING 747-8F & 747-400F
Enjoy the life of a Cargolux pilot (click here) in an operating environment like no other.
Develop your skills on our extensive and ever expanding network of fascinating destinations around the globe with the leading Cargo carrier in Europe.
Bank on your future as Captain with an airline whose dedication to excellence over the past 45 years has made it a reference in the air cargo industry.
Share in the company‘s success by supporting our aim of being the Global Cargo Carrier of Choice with a well-established company whose pioneering spirit enabled the successful launch of the first BOEING 747-400F & 747-8.
Cargolux offers exemplary working conditions (click here), competitive packages and excellent in-house training on both B747-400 and B747-8 full flight simulators.
Cargolux has entrusted its pilots’ applications management procedure to a company specialized in HR-services for the aviation industry. Please (click here) to complete the online application form. Only online applications will be considered to guarantee equal opportunity and swift feedback for all qualified applicants.
Cargolux are looking for highly motivated and skilled pilots to uphold Cargolux’s historical dedication to team-work, customer satisfaction and service quality. You will enjoy working with Cargolux to achieve these goals in a global network of over 90 destinations in 55 countries worldwide. Pilots joining Cargolux will become part of a long-standing company dedicated to aviation excellence.
Qualifications and experience
We are looking for highly motivated and skilled pilots to uphold Cargolux’s historical dedication to team-work, customer satisfaction and service quality. You will enjoy working with us to achieve these goals in a global network of over 90 destinations in 55 countries worldwide. Pilots joining Cargolux will become part of a long-standing company dedicated to aviation excellence.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- EASA Part FCL ATPL or CPL / IR with ATPL theory (Frozen ATPL)
- EASA Part Medical Class 1
- Minimum 1500 hours multi-pilot multi-engine time on jet aircraft or turboprop aircraft with MTOW above 10 tons or seating capacity above 19 seats
* Candidates with 1500h on widebody aircraft will be considered as Senior First Officers
- Above average flying abilities & impeccable safety standards
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Full second level graduation minimum (e.g. Baccalauréat, Abitur, A-Level Exam, Matura)
- Authorization to live and work within the European Union
- Minimum ICAO English language proficiency level 4, preferably level 6
- Ability to pass successfully a security background check and a pre-employment medical test
- Unrestricted rights for international travel
- Agreement to transfer your license to a Luxembourg issued EASA license
cargoLux offer permanent contract, competitive remuneration and social benefits, as per Cargolux Airlines Collective Working Agreement.
See their benefits, salary and what working life is like at Cargolux here.
Applications are to be made in English online.
To apply for this job please visit www.cargolux.com.