Details as per their online advert:
Cargolux International Airlines are currently looking for rated Boeing 747-8 & 747-400 First Officers.
We are currently offering a temporary contract with competitive remuneration and social benefits, as per Cargolux Airlines Collective Working Agreement.
Candidates with flying experience in excess of 1500h on widebody aircraft will be considered as Senior First Officers
Enjoy the life of a Cargolux pilot (click here) in an operating environment like no other.
Develop your skills on our extensive and ever expanding network of fascinating destinations around the globe with the leading Cargo carrier in Europe.
Bank on your future as Captain with an airline whose dedication to excellence over the past 45 years has made it a reference in the air cargo industry.
Share in the company‘s success by supporting our aim of being the Global Cargo Carrier of Choice with a well-established company whose pioneering spirit enabled the successful launch of the first BOEING 747-400F & 747-8.
Cargolux offers exemplary working conditions (click here), competitive packages and excellent in-house training on both B747-400 and B747-8 full flight simulators.
Qualifications and experience
We are looking for highly motivated and skilled pilots to uphold Cargolux’s historical dedication to team-work, customer satisfaction and service quality. You will enjoy working with us to achieve these goals in a global network of over 90 destinations in 55 countries worldwide. Pilots joining Cargolux will become part of a long-standing company dedicated to aviation excellence.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Type-rated on B747-400
- Minimum 1500 hours multi-pilot multi-engine time on jet aircraft or turboprop aircraft (CS-25) with MTOW > 10 tons or seating capacity > 19 seats
- EASA Part FCL ATPL / Frozen ATPL / MPL
- EASA Part Medical Class 1
- Full second level graduation minimum (e.g. Baccalauréat, Abitur, A-Level Exam, Matura)
- ICAO English language proficiency level 4, preferably level 6
* Candidates with 1500h on widebody aircraft will be considered as Senior First Officers
- Above average flying abilities & impeccable safety standards
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Authorization to live and work within the European Union
- Ability to successfully pass a security background check and a pre-employment medical test
- Unrestricted rights for international travel
- Agreement to transfer your license to a Luxembourg issued EASA license
In order to obtain a complete file with all necessary information, we kindly ask you to fill in the application form and complete all questions.
See their benefits, salary and what working life is like at Cargolux here.
Applications are to be made in English online.