Website Carson Air
Carson Air is a dynamic, growing aviation company known for excellence in service, safety, aircraft maintenance, flight operations and much more.
Our pilots fly an average of 700 hours annually, gaining the necessary experience which, coupled with our training and safety standards, identify Carson Air as a preferred hiring company by large, commercial airlines in Canada.
Headquartered in Kelowna, BC with bases in Vancouver and Calgary, our dedicated group of skilled aviation professionals is interested in having you join us as an integral member of our Flight Operations Crew.
The First Officer is responsible to assist the Captain in performing his/her duties in a safe, efficient and timely manner according to all prescribed regulations, customer requirements and company expectations.
The First Officer has specific accountability in the following areas:
- Safety & Regulatory Compliance
- Customer Service
- Flight Operations
- Technical Competency
- Other duties, such as washing of the aircraft, as assigned.
- Commercial pilot license with multi IFR rating
- 500 hours of total flight time preferred
- 100 hours of multi engine flight time preferred
- IATRA exams written preferred
- No Transport Canada violations or suspensions
- Metroliner experience preferred
- Aviation diploma preferred
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated computer skills and familiarity with Internet
- Good oral and written communication skills
Successful applicants will be required to sign a training bond unless they already have a type rating and current PPC for the Metro II and III.
If you are interested in working in a fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment visit our website at www.carsonair.com and learn more about our company.
If you meet the minimum requirements, please ONLY submit your resume, outlining your total time and multi engine time, to email@example.com with subject YYC METRO FO.
Short listed candidates for the position will be contacted directly. Carson Air is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive compensation package. Thank you for your interest in Carson Air.