Cobalt, due to the expansion of their fleet, is now looking to employ a number of pilots for their base in Cyprus.
Candidates must be A320 type rated with suitable experience and a current EASA ATPL. They must have the right to live and work in the EU.
- EU citizenship or have the right to live and work in the EU
- Valid EASA ATPL license with current A320 type rating
- Must have 5000 total flight hours on type A320
- Must have 1500 flight hours on type A320 as PIC
- English proficiency minimum Level 4
- Valid EU Class 1 medical
Applications via email with CV and Cover Letter. We can prepare these tailored documents for you, see here.