First Officer A320 / B757 / 767
Condor. People associate with our name service and security – with every flight with our fleet to the approximately 75 most beautiful holiday destinations around the world. We are Germany’s holiday pilots and proudly look back on over 50 years of tradition. How did we get so far? Thanks to our over 3,000 employees, who have the heart and know-how on board and on the ground every day to give their best for our over six million passengers a year. Apply now and become part of the Condor family!
This exciting and varied task field is waiting for you:
As a deputy of the captain, you are not only part of a dynamic team and actively involved in the planning, execution and design of the flight – you are jointly responsible for the aircraft and the entire crew. You can independently control our modern Airbus A320 or Boeing B757 and B767 aircraft and fly challenging airports – challenges that every airline can not offer.
Further application requirements:
- EASA ATPL, CPL (IR) with ATPL theory or MPL
- Mastery of German and English spoken and written
- Successful participation in the selection process (including SIM) of CONDOR
- General Fachhochschulreife or university entrance qualification
- Medical Class 1 – issued by a German AMC – incl. Negative drug test
- Body size 1.65 – 1.98 m
- Correction of visual acuity by max. +/- 3 diopters
- Unrestricted residence and work permit in Germany and possession of an unrestricted passport
- No type rating is required, but on the Boeing fleet applicants with a flight experience> 500h on multi-engine commercial airplanes and / or applicants with a flight experience> 500h on Jet> 20t are preferred
Applications are online.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.career.aero/condor/en/job/show/id/1037 →