Corporate Flight Management has an exciting opportunity for a First Officer position on one of their Bombardier CRJ 200 aircraft, based in Smyrna, TN. The ideal candidate will have CRJ 200 experience. They will need to be a team player while seeking excellence in every aspect of their performance. Join a hardworking team, which strives to safely and professionally meet the travel needs of its clients, while adhering to the company unique culture of safety, service, and integrity.
- Be at least 23 years of age
- Must have Commercial, multi-engine land license, instrument airplane rating
- Possess a current first-class medical (verified at the time of the interview)
- Possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be a U.S. citizen or upon hire show proof of right to work in the U.S.
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Possess a current passport
- Able to lift 75 lbs. routinely with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Hold an English Proficiency Endorsement (EPE)
- Able to work in stressful situations and tight time constraints
- Be self-motivated and a team player
- Able to work nights, weekends, holidays and varying schedules
- Able to successfully complete a DOT background investigation, including FBI fingerprints, criminal history, pre-employment drug test, reference check, national drivers record check, and no excessive check ride failures
- No previous aviation related accidents or incidents.
- Must have a residence that will ensure you are able to report to work within 120 minutes of a dispatch call during your assigned duty period.
- Total Time: 1000 Minimum/1250 recommended
- PIC Time: 500 Minimum/800 recommended
- Turbine Time: 250 Minimum/500 recommended
Applications are online.