Website Desert Jet
Aircraft Pilot – Challenger 300 Copilot
Thermal, CA – Full Time
You are an experienced pilot who takes pride in providing an exceptional customer service experience, making safe decisions, practicing effective CRM and continuously striving to grow and learn more. You want to be more than just a pilot – to be part of a team that is working together to create something special. You know you are capable of more, and just need the right environment to grow and advance. You want to be a part of a team that appreciates the skills and experience you bring to the table.
If this sounds like you, we at Desert Jet invite you to learn more about us and consider joining our team. We are seeking experienced pilots to represent our company and provide safe and memorable flights for our clients.
Who We Are
Desert Jet is a group of full-service aviation companies providing jet owners with a full complement of aviation services – including FBO services and jet maintenance, management, charter, acquisitions and sales. But at heart, we are a group of diverse people who are creating great futures for our families by building a family of companies based on our stated values that provide an exceptional service experience for our customers. We believe that we can, as a team, build a fun work environment that will enable us to create a memorable experience for our customers that will enable them to do great things with their companies and loved ones through the utilization of private aviation.
Desert Jet is a fast-growing company with lots of opportunity on the horizon. We have ranked on the Inc. 500|5000 list of the nation’s fastest growing, privately held companies five years in a row. We are currently constructing a new 5 acre facility to accommodate our growth.
We have an active and effective Safety Management System that allows us to continually make thoughtful improvements in how we do things. We hold a variety of industry recognitions, including IS-BAO Stage III Registration, ARGUS Platinum and Wyvern Wingman status as well as NATA Safety 1st and IS-BAH Stage II.
We offer industry-leading compensation as well as a range of benefits and perks, including;
- Company-paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k plan with a 100% company match up to 6% of the employee’s salary
- Profit sharing
- Company paid vacation (two weeks per year, increasing with seniority)
- Sick and family medical leave including maternity and paternity leave
- Paid time off for volunteerism
- Use of company aircraft
- Company-paid NBAA CAM certification
- Company paid time off for volunteerism
- Scheduled days off with seniority-based schedule
- Structured IOE program
- Numerous other perks and benefits, from free gym memberships to free lunches at work!
All Desert Jet employees live in the greater Palm Springs/Coachella Valley area. Relocation assistance will be provided to qualified candidates.
Minimum requirements include:
- 2500 hours total flight time
- FAA Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) Certificate
- FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- Excellent Interpersonal, Customer Service and Communication Skills
Preferred qualifications include:
- CL30 Type Rating
- Certified Aviation Manager certification
- Previous experience in Part 135 operations
- Leadership experience
Why Work for Desert Jet?
We have a close-knit team who each play an important role in the growth of the company. This is your chance to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing aviation company and make an impact while doing the work you enjoy.
Professional development and growth opportunities are an important part of working at Desert Jet. Significant opportunities are available to those who join our team and contribute to the success of the organization.
About the Palm Springs Area
The greater Palm Springs area offers something for everyone – beautiful weather, low cost of living and ample opportunities for fun and adventure. A sample of nearby activities include:
- Desert off-road bike riding, sand dunes – less than 30 minutes drive
- Colorado River – boating, jet skiing – 90 minute drive
- Joshua Tree – hiking, rock climbing, camping – 60 minute drive
- Mountains and snow skiing – 90 minute drive
- California beaches – 2-3 hour drive
Hiking, golfing, tennis, polo and a ton of other activities are right in our backyard! Big music festivals occur here each year, such as Coachella Fest, Desert Trip and Stagecoach.
Interested in learning more? We encourage you to learn more about Desert Jet at our website www.desertjet.com, You’ll be able to read about your future coworkers on our site, our core values and a bit about our history. Apply today!