Website Edekweiss Air
Edelweiss Air are currently recruiting Non-Rated First Officers for the base in Zurich, Switzerland.
Translated from German:
Your workplace – the cockpit of an A320 Airbus from Edelweiss An idea that you like?
As a first officer you are actively involved in the planning and execution of the flight and jointly responsible for the aircraft and the cabin crew.
From Homebase Zurich you can fly to attractive destinations with the Airbus A320. Become part of the Edelweiss Crew – a family environment, good career opportunities and up-to-date employment conditions await you.
- Completed middle school or professional 3-year basic education
- Age: up to 38 years
- Integrated ATPL training or completed training as a military pilot in the Swiss Air Force or Modular training at a Swiss flight school with valid CPL license (EASA Part-FCL) incl. ME IR, ATPL theory, MCC certificate
- Valid Medical Class 1
- Complete flying performance assessments
- Very good language skills in German (at least level C1) and good conversational skills in English (Level B2 / ICAO Level 4)
- Impeccable reputation, integrity, mature and loyal personality with social skills and leadership potential
- Swiss citizen, citizen of the EU-25 / EFTA with proven relation to Switzerland
Please also read the FAQ for pilots.
The assessment takes place in close cooperation between Edelweiss Air, Swiss International Air Lines Ltd. and Swiss Global Air Lines Ltd. The “Flight Crew and Management Assessment Center” department of Swiss International Air Lines Ltd. carried out. All aforementioned companies have access to the respective results of the applicant. The results of all levels of assessment are mutually recognized. The decision for the respective company – assuming that the applicant has submitted an application to both companies – is taken by the applicant after the board decision. We look forward to receiving your application via our job portal.
Applications are online.
To apply for this job please visit www.flyedelweiss.com.