Emirates will be recruiting Direct Entry First Officers and Direct Entry Captains onto all fleets.
Emirates is one of the fastest-growing airlines in the world operating a modern fleet of over 200 wide-bodied aircraft across a global network of more than 155 destinations across six continents. They are the world’s largest operator for the Boeing 777 and Airbus 380. To operate their constantly expanding fleet, they are recruiting pilots from around the world to work alongside our multicultural team of more than 160 nationalities.
First Officer Requirements
To join Emirates as a first officer, you’ll need an ICAO ATPL (or USA equivalent) along with English language fluency to ICAO English level 4 or above and an unrestricted class one medical certificate. You should have experience in multi-engine, multi-crew, turboprop and jet aircraft, including business jets, with:
- 2000hrs on MTOW >20T
- 3000hrs on MTOW between 10T & 20T
Direct Entry Captain Requirements
To become a Captain at Emirates, you’ll need a minimum of 7000 hours’ total flying time (only front seat time on turboprop and/or turbojet aircraft can be counted, not simulator time). On top of this, you’ll have:
- At least 3000 hours’ command time on multi-crew, multi-engine commercial jet aircraft with MTOW of 50 tonnes or more
- A valid ICAO ATPL with an unrestricted class one medical certificate
- Fluency in written and spoken English, equal to ICAO English level 5 or above
- At least 1000 hours of wide-body aircraft and long-haul experience in the last 3 years
- Flown at least 150 hours in command on a jet meeting the mentioned criteria; within the last 12 months
- Currently type rated as a commander on an aircraft such as B737 or larger
Applications are online and we have an Emirates briefing package to assist you during the process – see here.
Our Emirates recruitment page is here.
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.