Recruiting for their B777. Successful applicants can choose whether to work within passenger operations or for Emirates SkyCargo.
- 7000 hours total flying time (only front seat time on turboprop and/or turbojet aircraft can be counted, not simulator time).
- At least 3000 hours command time on multi-crew, multi-engine commercial jet aircraft with MTOW of 50 tonnes or more
- A valid ICAO ATPL with an unrestricted class one medical certificate
- Fluency in written and spoken English, equal to ICAO English level 5 or above
- At least 1000 hours of wide-body aircraft and long-haul experience in the last 3 years
- Flown at least 150 hours in command on a jet meeting the mentioned criteria; within the last 12 months
- Currently type rated as a commander on an aircraft such as B737 or larger
They do not accept simulator time as part of your calculated flying hours.
Please make sure you attach these documents to your online application:
- ATPL with the type-rating for the aircraft you currently fly
- Unrestricted Class 1 medical certificate
- Passport (Displaying address page if applicable)
See our Emirates recruitment page for the latest info on employee benefits and info on the airline.
Applications are online.