Eurowings is the Low-Cost-Airline of Lufthansa Group and thus a part of the biggest aviation concern worldwide.
For their airlines Eurowings GmbH, Eurowings Europe GmbH and Germanwings GmbH they search for…….. (from Eurowings Careers website)
First Officer (m/w) A320-Family
(type-rated / non-type-rated)
Do you want to face a challenge? – We look forward to seeing you in our team!
We offer you:
- A permanent employment contract
- Company paid Airbus A320-Type Rating (bond 24 months)
- Remuneration during training (1500 € gross p.m. living expenses)
- Hotel accommodation, positioning flights and travel expenses during training
- Previous flight experience on Aircraft >20 t. may be credited (German stations, only latest start of employment 31.12.2018)
|Eurowings Europe GmbH||VIE, SZG, PMI, MUC|
|Eurowings GmbH||DUS, STR|
|Germanwings GmbH||HAM, CGN, TXL, DTM, STR|
- Eurowings Europe GmbH: Min. 48.496 € gross, annual basic salary (Austria)
- Eurowings Europe GmbH: Min. 44.044 € gross, annual basic salary (Spain)
- Eurowings Europe GmbH: Min. 53.752 € gross, annual basic salary (Germany)
- Compensation during the training:
|Type Rating||Operator Conversion Course|
receive an employment contract incl. compensation with the according Eurowings Group Airline at the start of training.
All other candidates receive a training contract incl. monthly expense allowance of 1500 Euro gross.
All candidates receive an employment contract incl. compensation with the according airline at the start of training
There are different entry-level-salaries for Eurowings GmbH. You’ll find these in our information sheets.
- Highly professional trainings
- Point-to point deployments in European route network of Eurowings Group
- Access to Lufthansa employee offers and thus flights and holiday travels at a reduced price in the worldwide route network of Eurowings, Lufthansa and partner airlines
A summary of the most important employment details and offers of the individual Eurowings Companies can be found in our information sheet.
- Excellent flying skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Decision-making capacity
- EASA ATPL (A) or CPL (A) or MPL (A) without operator obligation
- Applicants with valid A320-Type Rating are preferred
- General university qualification, university entrance exam or graduation or subject-specific university matriculation of your country of origin, or a completed vocational training
- Good oral and written command of English language (min. ICAO-Language Proficiency Level 4)
- German language skills are desirable, but not mandatory
Requirements for Recruiting
- Medical Class I
- Negative drug test
- Valid Reliability Clearance
- Unrestricted valid passport
- Residency requirement in Germany (Base MUC)
- Please apply exclusively online
- Pre-selection follows according to the requirement profile of Eurowings Group
- If your submitted documents meet these requirements, you will be invited to the Eurowings Group selection (No DLR)
- Recognition of positive results of Eurowings selection in the past is possible
To apply for this job please visit www.career.aero.