Eurowings is the Low-Cost-Airline of Lufthansa Group and thus a part of the biggest aviation concern worldwide.
For their airlines Eurowings GmbH, Eurowings Europe GmbH and Germanwings GmbH they search for…….. (from Eurowings Careers website)
First Officer (m/w) A320-Family
(type-rated / non-type-rated)
Do you want to face a challenge? – We look forward to seeing you in our team!
We offer you:
- A permanent employment contract
- An Airbus A320 Type Rating (free of charge, bonding for 2 years)
- Hotel accommodation, positioning flights and travel expenses during training
- Attractive and ensured stationing in bases in Germany, Austria and Spain:
|Eurowings Europe GmbH||VIE, SZG, PMI, MUC|
|Eurowings GmbH||DUS, STR|
|Germanwings GmbH||HAM, CGN, TXL|
- Eurowings Europe GmbH: Min. 44.050 € gross, annual basic salary (VIE, SZG)
- Eurowings Europe GmbH: Min. 44.044 € gross, annual basic salary (PMI)
- Eurowings Europe GmbH: Min. 53.752 € gross, annual basic salary (MUC)
There are different entry-level-salaries for Eurowings GmbH. You’ll find these in our information sheets.
- Highly professional trainings
- Point-to point deployments in European route network of Eurowings Group
- Access to Lufthansa employee offers and thus flights and holiday travels at a reduced price in the worldwide route network of Eurowings, Lufthansa and partner airlines
A summary of the most important employment details and offers of the individual Eurowings Companies can be found in our information sheet.
- Excellent flying skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Decision-making capacity
- EASA ATPL (A) or CPL (A) or MPL (A) without operator obligation
- Applicants with valid A320-Type Rating are preferred
- General university qualification, university entrance exam or graduation or subject-specific university matriculation of your country of origin, or a completed vocational training
- Good oral and written command of English language (min. ICAO-Language Proficiency Level 4)
- German language skills are desirable, but not mandatory
Requirements for Recruiting
- Medical Class I
- Negative drug test
- Valid Reliability Clearance
- Unrestricted valid passport
- Residency requirement in Germany (Base MUC)
- Please apply exclusively online
- Pre-selection follows according to the requirement profile of Eurowings Group
- If your submitted documents meet these requirements, you will be invited to the Eurowings Group selection (No DLR)
- Recognition of positive results of Eurowings selection in the past is possible
To apply for this job please visit www.career.aero.