Website Eva Air
About EVA Air
EVA Air is the second largest Taiwanese Airline with over 250 expatriate pilots, making up 25% of the airline’s total flight crew.
Founded in 1989, the airline is based at Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport and its fleet currently consists of A321, A330, B777 and B744 aircraft. EVA Air operates scheduled services to over 40 international destinations throughout Asia, Australia, Europe and North America.
EVA Air was ranked 9th in the World’s Top 10 Airlines in the Skytrax 2015 World Airline Awards.
EVA Air is currently looking for B747 Non Type Rated First Officers.
- Valid ICAO ATPL, JAA ATPL(A) or FAA ATPL with first class Medical
- 2000 total flight hours
- 500 hours in other Boeing aircraft (B737/B757/B767)
- Date of last flight on any of the previously listed type within 12 months
- No-incident/accident certificate issued by authority or previous employer
- Clean criminal record
- 5 years of employment reference from aviation industry, that particular requirement can be lifted for candidates holding a University Degree/Diploma
- ICAO Aviation English Minimum Level Four certificate or FAA English Proficient
- Under 45 years old at the start of employment
To apply for this job please visit www.evaair.com.