https://www.flightdeckfriend.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/6337.jpg 275 794 https://www.flightdeckfriend.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/FDF-Logo-2.png 2019-06-30 06:00:312019-06-28 15:27:45EVAS Air Non-Rated First Officers
Website EVAS Air
EVAS Air operates a fleet of Beech 1900D and DHC 6- 300 aircraft throughout Atlantic Canada to carry out its operations as a scheduled service as well as cargo, charter, and medevac operations.
EVAS Air offers:
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Air Canada Travel Passes
- Company contributed RRSP plan
- Group Health Insurance Package
EVAS Air also participates in the Air Canada Pilot Mobility Program.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Valid Medical Certificate
- Minimum 750 Hours total flight time (lower hours may be considered based on experience)
- ATPL Exams written and passed
- Able to obtain Transport Canada Security Clearance
- Legally entitled to work in Canada and hold a valid passport
- No Accidents / Incidents / Violations in last 3 years
- Team oriented with exceptional customer service skills
- Self-reliance, the ability to work under pressure and a solid work ethic, with a strong professional commitment to safety;
- Willing to relocate
- Good Standing Attendance Record
Applications are online.
To apply for this job please visit remapply.formstack.com.