EVAS Air operates a fleet of Beech 1900D aircrafts throughout Atlantic Canada to carry out its operations as a scheduled service as well as cargo, charter, and medevac operations. EVAS Air is very excited to be seeking interested pilots for First Officer positions flying our Beech 1900D aircraft.
- Valid Medical Certificate
- Minimum 750 Hours total flight time (lower hours may be considered based on experience)
- ATPL Exams written and passed
- Able to obtain Transport Canada Security Clearance
- Legally entitled to work in Canada and hold a valid passport
- No Accidents / Incidents / Violations in last 3 years
- Team oriented with exceptional customer service skills
- Self-reliance, the ability to work under pressure and a solid work ethic, with a strong professional commitment to safety;
- Willing to relocate
- Good Standing Attendance Record
- Must either be a Canadian citizen or have the legal right to work and live in Canada
EVAS Air offers a competitive salary, Employee Air Canada Travel Passes, Company contributed RRSP plan, and Group Health Insurance Package. EVAS Air is also in partnership with Air Canada for it Pilot Mobility program.
Applications are via email with CV and Covering Letter.