Website Zimex Aviation
ZIMEX AVIATION with its headquarters near Zurich-Airport, Switzerland and operation mainly in Europe, North Africa, the Middle and Far East, providing utility and cargo aviation services to oil companies, humanitarian agencies and non-governmental organizations since 1969 and since 2016 the European express cargo feeding market, is accepting applications for Commanders and First Officers.
EXPRESS CARGO AVIATION
ZIMEX AVIATION is hiring!
- ATR 42/72
- DHC6 Landplane
- DHC6 Amphibian
- Duty roster:
- Express cargo: 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off
- Utility fleet: Standard 5 weeks on and 5 weeks off. Other schemes may apply depending on client requirements.
- Flexibility is expected in all cases.
- Paid travel between home gateway airport and base.
- Paid flight medical.
- Paid accommodation and food while on duty.
- All work-related expenses paid.
- Work permits and visas are arranged and paid by the company.
- EASA ATPL (A)
- EASA Class l Medical
- Valid type rating
- English Minimum ICAO Level 4
- PC6T and DHC6 pilots: ICAO license holders with PIC time on type are also invited to apply.
Zimex reserves the right to adjust these requirements without notice to meet customer demands.
|Type||Position||Time on Type1||Tail-wheel||PIC on Type||Turbine Time||Turbine PIC||Total PIC ME||Total PIC||Total ME||Total Time|
1Time on similar type may be credited.
2 Preferred, for later transition to multi-engine aircraft.
Applications are via email with CV and Covering Letter.