Website Freebird Airlines
Freebird Airlines is an international charter airline, operating mainly out of Antalya. We are looking for Commanders, preferably type rated on the A320, who are willing to be based in Antalya. Commanders not type rated on the A320 type are welcome to apply, provided that they meet the qualification requirements below:
- Valid ATPL (A) license issued in accordance with EASA Part FCL, JAR-FCL or ICAO standards (accepted by Turkish DGCA)
- Valid Class 1 medical certificate issued in accordance with JAR-FCL 3, EASA Part MED or ICAO standards.
- Minimum 4500 flight hours total experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an airline pilot.
- Minimum PIC Experience: 500 hours if type rated on the A320 family type (A321, A318 or A319) or 1000 hours on comparable category of aircraft or higher.
- English Proficiency: ICAO Level 5 or higher.
- Current on the A320 type with at least 200 hours within the preceding 6 months.
- Maximum age: 60 years.
Applications are online.
To apply for this job please visit www.kariyer.net.