https://www.flightdeckfriend.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/aboutus2.jpg 450 1366 https://www.flightdeckfriend.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/FDF-Logo-2.png 2019-02-14 21:08:362019-04-01 00:55:36Fujairah Aviation Academy Flight Instructors
Website Fujairah Aviation Academy
Position: Flight Instructor
- Must have a current CPL-IR/ATPL on Aeroplanes
- Flight Instructor Rating, Airplane/ Helicopter Single Engine Piston Land or Flight Instructor Rating, Airplane Single Engine Turbine Land
- Minimum 1500 hours of Instructional experience
- Preference given to Instrument Flight Instructor, Multi-Engine Instructor.
- Must hold a current Class 1 Medical Certificate and must be in a condition to pass GCAA class 1 Medical.
- Licenses and IR shall be current.
- ELP Level Minimum 5
- Accident free record.
- Perform those flight instructor duties authorized by the GCAA Regulations in accordance with the approved Training Manuals.
- Teach a range of GCAA Pilot Licence courses within the scope of approval
- Conduct required synthetic flight instruction
- Conduct timely briefing and de briefing to the trainee pilots and generate the grades for each flight undertaken.
- Ensure all students understand and practice all aspects of Flight Safety.
- Regularly schedule each assigned student to ensure satisfactory progress through the course and immediately inform CFI of any delays in training or unsatisfactory progress.
- Responsible for accurately maintaining all appropriate records to include student training record, student logbook, and computer records.
- Ensure that course standards, training requirements, and objectives are met by all assigned students as stipulated in the applicable Training Manuals.
- Initiate stage check requests for assigned students.
- Responsible for the timely course completion of all flight students assigned, including completion of required paperwork.
- Monitor the maintenance condition of the training aircraft, and inform Aircraft maintenance personnel of any safety issues, defects, unserviceability, inoperative items technical snags etc.
- Recommend curriculum and courseware improvements when appropriate and develop new curriculum or courseware as assigned.
- Impart theoretical knowledge instruction in the aircraft technical for the Aircraft
- Assist CFI & HT on any training activities as required by them
- Verify the student eligibility and requirements for CAR FCL licence issue
- Update his/her own records and maintain the required currencies of licenses, rating certifications etc.
- Coordinate with flight operations for flight booking for the students and issue necessary authorizations for the each flight sorties concerned