Website Gulf Air
Gulf Air is currently looking for A320 Rated Captains.
- ICAO recognized ATPL (acceptable to Civil Aviation Authority of Bahrain)
- Minimum of 5000 accumulated flying hours
- Minimum of 1,000 hours Pilot in Command (PIC) on multi-engine jet civil registered transport aircraft certificated for multi-crew operation
- Minimum of 1000 hours in command (PIC) on Airbus family fly by wire and current on type.
- ICAO English language Proficiency (ELP) Level 4 or above
- Be less than 56 years of age on the day of application
- No accident/incident certificate
A competitive package that includes a tax-free annual salary and benefits depending on family status, plus flying allowances.
- A generous housing allowance.
- Free family primary healthcare.
- Educational assistance for dependent children.
- Company funded Income Protection Insurance.
Our route network provides interesting flying experience, while Bahrain itself is an attractive cosmopolitan state with every opportunity for a pleasant lifestyle experience and ample facilities for shopping and recreation.
Applications are online.