Website HK Express
Job no: 492368
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
Department: Cockpit Crew
- Minimum 1,000 hours of which 500 hours must be on an aircraft with a maximum certificated takeoff weight of more than 5,670kg driven by turbines, and used for commercial aviation or
- Minimum 1,000 hours of which 500 hours on corporate jet; or
- Minimum 2,000 hours of which 500 hours on civil registered transport aircraft certificated for multi-crew operations
- NB – For Rated applicants you only require a minimum of 500 hours with 500 on type.
- Holder of a valid Multi-Engine ICAO CPL (gained without exemptions) with Instrument Rating acceptable by HKCAD;
- A valid Radiotelephony Operator’s license;
- A valid Class 1 Medical Certificate;
- ICAO English level 4 and above.
- For CPL holder, minimum of 5 hours Night Cross Country Hours as PIC
- Passed all ATPL subjects
Advertised: 01 Jan 2020 China Standard Time
Applications close: 31 Dec 2020 China Standard Time
Applications are online.
To apply for this job please visit careers.hkexpress.com.