Hong Kong Airlines is looking for Cabin Crew in Canada, to be based in Hong Kong.
Application deadline: September 30, 2017.
- Canadian Citizenship or landed immigrant Status
- Have the right of abode in Hong Kong
- Minimum age of 18
- A minimum arm-reach of 210cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment
- High School graduate OR
- HKCEE: Minimum of Grade E in five HKCEE subjects (including Level 2 or above in English Language & Chinese Language), OR
- HKDSE: Minimum of Level 2 in five New Senior Secondary School Subjects (including English and Chinese Language) OR equivalent
- Fluency in written and spoken English and one of the following Asian languages: Cantonese, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Indonesian or Malay. European languages including French, German and Spanish would be an advantage. Proficiency in Mandarin is preferred
- Polished interpersonal skills with an independent character that is able to work well in a team environment
- Positive attitude and customer-oriented mindset
Applications are via email with CV.
To apply for this job email your details to HKA.email@example.com