Ibertour are an approved ATO (E-ATO-126) based in Girona Airport, Spain.
They are currently seeking an experienced flight instructor for the Head of Training position.
JOB TITLE: Head of Training, Flight Instructor FI IRI CRI, SPAIN
They are looking for an experienced Flight Instructor with passion for general aviation, light aircrafts and teaching to join their young and highly motivated team as the Head of Training.
They are an approved ATO, operating from Girona International Airport, Spain, flying a fleet of 9 aircrafts – Diamond, Cessna and Piper.
They offer our students training from ATPL including MCC in our own, approved FNPT II Airbus A320 simulator.
We are looking for an experienced team leader, to help us keep on improving and delivering high quality training to the future commercial pilots.
A perfect candidate will possess:
– Previous experience in an approved ATO as CTKI, CFI or HT
– Valid EASA CPL or ATPL license with FI, IRI and CRI ratings
– A minimum of 1000 hours total flight time
– A minimum of 500 hours instruction time
– ICAO English level 5
– Valid and unrestricted class I medical
– Legal right to live and work in the EU
– Spanish language skills preferable
– A320 experience desirable (TRI) although not essential
– Willingness to relocate to Girona, Spain
Interested candidates, please send your CV (detailed on ratings held and flight experience) and cover letter in English at: