Website Jet-Ops FZE
Jet-Ops FZE is a Dubai based company and holder of UAE Air Operators Certificate. It operates Cessna Caravan Amphibians for Seawings.
Job Title: Captain (Permanent)
Reporting to: Director of Flight Operations
Location: Dubai, UAE
Working Days: 5 days on, 2 days off
- Operate Jet-Ops aircraft to the Jet-Ops Operation Manual and regulations ensuring the highest levels of safety and efficiency
- CPL ( Commercial Pilot License)
- Class 1 Medical (health standard)
- ELP (English language proficiency) must be level 6
- Radio Telephony License must be shown on Foreign license or Validation
- BMI must be less than 30 upon initial hire
- 2000 Hours Total Time; and
- 1500 Pilot in Command Time; and
- 750 Hours Single Engine Float Time; or
- 150 Hours on type in configuration (Cessna 208 Amphibian)
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to prioritize and handle pressure
- Ability to work in a team
- Attentive to Details
Salary – Negotiable, Relocation assistance provided to candidate’s based outside UAE.
Applications via email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com