Jetconnect pilots fly our fleet of Boeing 737-800 aircraft between New Zealand and Australia. Our pilots are an integral part of the team ensuring operational excellence within a safety conscious culture.
Our pilots have a variety of flying backgrounds, each offering a unique combination of experience. At Jetconnect we are looking for crew who are professional, hardworking, safety conscious, have good interpersonal skills and enjoy working within a team.
The minimum requirements for selection are
- Hold a New Zealand Airline Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL)* or
- New Zealand Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL)* with passes in all written NZATPL Exams and
- 250 hours PIC
- Current Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Hold a Multi-Engine Instrument Rating
- Level 6 English Language Proficiency Demonstration
- Hold New Zealand residency or the legal right to work in NZ
- Be able to swim 50 metres fully clothed, then tread water for 3 minutes.
*An Australian Licence can be converted to a New Zealand Licence via the TTMRA process
First Officer Position minimum requirements
- Total flight time – 2000 hours
- Total Multi-Engine flight time – 1000 hours
- Total instrument time – 100 hours
- Total night flight time – 25 hours
- Total time on Air Operations- 100 hours
- Boeing 737-800 Type Rating*
*A Boeing 737-800 Type Rating is required, however if you do not hold this rating, Jetconnect will arrange a Type Rating course.
Applications are online.