Jetstar Asia is looking for Pilots who are exceptional leaders, able to thrive in a team environment, live their brand values and who demonstrate composure, confidence and maturity.
To be part of their team, they are looking for the following attributes:
- A320 Type Rated and holding an ICAO ATPL
- Proficiency check with 6 months validity remaining
- 1500 minimum hours of total flying time
- 500 minimum hours flown in multi-crew, multi-engine jet aircraft
- Airline Transport Pilot Certificate with Multi Engine and Instrument ratings.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and we have asked Jetstar for information on the terms and conditions but they have said these will only be provided once you have successfully cleared their assessments.
Applications are online and any queries can be directed to Deon.Lee@Jetstarasia.com